Enjoying a Vietnamese coffee can be a whole experience in its patient preparation of the slow drip process, sensual aromas and multiple flavour aspects to note. Though enjoying an exquisite cup of coffee in unrushed serenity and open air is an ideal that we would all love, reality of most day to day lives are the polar opposite. We are always on the go, needing something to help us keep going and life in all can get taxing on our bodies. Let’s embrace and brighten the most taxing parts of our day-to-day reality with Trung Nguyens Collagen Products!
In short collagen is known to be the most abundant protein in the body with most types having tightly packed molecules that form long, thin fibrils that act as supporting structures that anchor cells together. It’s mainly found in the skin, bones and connective tissue…. So basically collagen holds us together while coffee helps us keep “it” together. A better pairing should be hard to find.
Advantages of Collagen
- Improves Skin Health
- Helps relive joint pain
- Can prevent bone deterioration
- Can Boost muscle mass
- Promote heart health
- Hair and nails
- Gut health
Nutrients that may support collagen formation include:
- Proline: In egg whites, meat, cheese, soy, and cabbage.
- Anthocyanidins: In blackberries, blueberries, cherries, and raspberries.
- Vitamin C: In oranges, strawberries, peppers, and broccoli.
- Copper: In shellfish, nuts, red meat, and some drinking water.
- Vitamin A: Occurring in animal-derived foods and in plant foods as beta-carotene.
Common Collagen Damagers
Lets always be mindful that prevention of collagen loss is a highly effective way for preserving oneself to avoid frantically finding ways to regain any semblance of youthfulness.
- High concentrations of sugar consumption: Increases the rate of the process of blood sugars attaching to proteins to for new molecules causing collagen to become dry, brittle and weak.
- Sun overexposure: UV rays cause collagen to breakdown more rapidly causing damaged fibers resulting in abnormal elastin build up
- Smoking: There are many chemicals in tobacco that are know to damage collagen and elastin in the skin. Nicotine deteriorates skin health by decreasing the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the skin
All this said and done lets have a sip to better days with Trung Nguyen G7 Collagen & Sugar Free or Legend Passiona Instant Collagen coffees with natural noncaloric sweetner and nondairy creamer. Our Legend Passiona also aids in the fat burning process!